Wichtiger Hinweis für die Benützung des Forums : Es ist verboten Urheberrechtliches Material ins Forum zu stellen oder zu veröffentlichen, das Internet ist kein Rechtsfreier Raum ! Ich Admin Erwin Wiedmer lehne jeglich Haftung hierdurch ab, jeder Benutzer ist für seine Einträge selber verantwortlich und haftet dementsprechend ! Falls Sie mit dieser Bedingung nicht einverstanden sind - Benutzen Sie das Forum nicht ! Danke Admin Erwin Wiedmer
X

hersteller Carl Bähr ( or Bär )

#1 von Mathieu , 05.06.2010 22:19

Hi,

Nice idea to start a forum about instruments and equipment! I am Mathieu from the Netherlands and for some years I am trying to build a full scale fuselage of a Fokker G.1. I want it as accurate as possible and the last few years I managed to find several small pieces of equipmet that was used in the G.1.

But now I like to find the switches (kippschalters) that Fokker used. According to the manual the switches were made by Carl Bähr ( or Bär ) type No 330 VDE. Is there anyone of you who knows more about this company? Could be German, Austria or Switzerland based company.

Any information will be highly appreciated.

Gruss,

Mathieu

Mathieu  
Mathieu

Scha. 2 antennenstrom mes geraid
MG C/30 L

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz