Wichtiger Hinweis für die Benützung des Forums : Es ist verboten Urheberrechtliches Material ins Forum zu stellen oder zu veröffentlichen, das Internet ist kein Rechtsfreier Raum ! Ich Admin Erwin Wiedmer lehne jeglich Haftung hierdurch ab, jeder Benutzer ist für seine Einträge selber verantwortlich und haftet dementsprechend ! Falls Sie mit dieser Bedingung nicht einverstanden sind - Benutzen Sie das Forum nicht ! Danke Admin Erwin Wiedmer
X

Suche Siebel Si 204 Documente/Teile/Instrumente

#1 von si204 , 26.02.2011 00:25

Have been tracing the history of the German aircraft Siebel Si 204 for more than 30 years, and hope one day to complete my search for all aircraft built of this type, including the after the war license built French NC701/702 and the Aero C3/C103 built in Czechoslovakia, and publish the full history of the Siebel Si 204.

During the 30 years of my research I have managed to trace the history of many hundreds of Si 204's, collected original manuals, photographs, factory drawings, flight logbooks, etc. but . . . . and here now comes the question: I hope to add to the collection some original Siebel Si 204 small parts such as cockpit instruments, control column, pilot seat, anything (any condition). Also parts of the Argus As411 engine are most welcome.

Up to now I have been doing the research the old fashion way but it is time to use the power of internet, and particular this interesting and resourceful forum. Please drop me a line if you think you can help me or happen to know about someone who has some original Siebel parts on offer. Also other information on any Siebel Si 204 aircraft and its history is most welcome.

Grüße,

Jan
http://www.westernfront.nl/siebel

si204

zuletzt bearbeitet 13.03.2011 | Top

Kleinteile und Schalter zu verkaufen!
schöne Bleche der Bf 110 abzugeben !!!!

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz