Wichtiger Hinweis für die Benützung des Forums : Es ist verboten Urheberrechtliches Material ins Forum zu stellen oder zu veröffentlichen, das Internet ist kein Rechtsfreier Raum ! Ich Admin Erwin Wiedmer lehne jeglich Haftung hierdurch ab, jeder Benutzer ist für seine Einträge selber verantwortlich und haftet dementsprechend ! Falls Sie mit dieser Bedingung nicht einverstanden sind - Benutzen Sie das Forum nicht ! Danke Admin Erwin Wiedmer
X

photos of askania instrument

#1 von Mathieu , 27.01.2012 19:28

Hi,

Is there anyine who has good images of the Askania L sig 8-2 FL 24401? I bought 2 frontparts of this instrument and like to remanufacture the aft part. I have a sheet with dimensions but no details how it looked exactly. Any help is most appreciated!

Gruss,

Mathieu.
www.fokker-g1.nl

Mathieu  
Mathieu

RE: photos of askania instrument

#2 von oliver-sven , 28.01.2012 09:12

Hello Mathieu,
do you have some pictures of your frontparts?

regards
Oliver

oliver-sven

#3 von Peter W. Cohausz , 28.01.2012 10:16

Hello Mathieu,

here are some photos of the rear part. Some time ago I bought front parts of this Askania indicator and only a week later I got the rear part (only the cover) so that I have one external conplete of these rare and little known parts.
If there any questions left please send a pm.
Congratulations that you got these parts for your project.

Best regards

Peter W. Cohausz

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 IMG_4790a.jpg   IMG_4795a.jpg   IMG_4796a.jpg   IMG_4798a.jpg   IMG_4800a.jpg 
Peter W. Cohausz  
Peter W. Cohausz

zuletzt bearbeitet 28.01.2012 | Top

#4 von Mathieu , 28.01.2012 19:22

Hi Oliver,

Unfortunately I am not able to post a photo because I am in Nigeria and internet is very slow and poor quality, but you can find a photo at:
http://www.nederlandseluchtvaart.nl/foru....html#post27413

Hi Peter,

What a wondefull find! Excatly what I am looking for. When I get home I will try to cast a new casing. I had contact with someone who had a new ( old stock) instrument like this. Unfortunately he was not willing to sell and even worse, he recently passed away and the instument is now missing! At the other hand, last year I managed to buy an Askania Lke 12 compass in excelent condition!

Gruss,

Mathieu.

Mathieu  
Mathieu

Regler (Nummer 4)
Brauche hilfe beim bestimmen einiger Teile

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz