Wichtiger Hinweis für die Benützung des Forums : Es ist verboten Urheberrechtliches Material ins Forum zu stellen oder zu veröffentlichen, das Internet ist kein Rechtsfreier Raum ! Ich Admin Erwin Wiedmer lehne jeglich Haftung hierdurch ab, jeder Benutzer ist für seine Einträge selber verantwortlich und haftet dementsprechend ! Falls Sie mit dieser Bedingung nicht einverstanden sind - Benutzen Sie das Forum nicht ! Danke Admin Erwin Wiedmer
X

KG13 Restaurierung

#1 von fouine99980 ( gelöscht ) , 28.05.2014 19:33

Hallo alle Sammler,

I have a KG13A which needs a button replacement (the big B button on top is severely damaged)
how do I need to proceed to take it out of the stick and replace it with a new one, of course without damaging the stick?

Any ideas or best practices?

many thanks

Max

fouine99980

RE: KG13 Restaurierung

#2 von Jason , 28.05.2014 20:13

Hi Max,

The button is held like the other smaller buttons, by a small set screw. This I believe without looking is behind the second large auxiliary button.
You will likely need to move this button to get to the screw. The screw may come out easy or it may not. It would be best to use a oil to help loosen it before you attempt to remove it. The steel of these screws is typically very soft and easy to damage. Once the screw is removed you should be able to pull the damaged button out.

Regards,
Jason

Jason  
Jason

#3 von fouine99980 ( gelöscht ) , 29.05.2014 13:29

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the answer. If I understood correctly, I need to use pliers to take the damaged button off, and then take out the screw behind it before pulling completely the button, correct?

BR,

Max

fouine99980
zuletzt bearbeitet 29.05.2014 13:30 | Top

#4 von Jason , 29.05.2014 15:25

Hi Max,

You need to remove the screw first. The screw holds the old button in, so it is much easier to do that first. You also do not want to damage the screw. You can then use pliers to pull the damaged button out.

Regards,
Jason

Jason  
Jason

revi 16A mounting plate
A question about SZ 100 ammo counter

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz