Wichtiger Hinweis für die Benützung des Forums : Es ist verboten Urheberrechtliches Material ins Forum zu stellen oder zu veröffentlichen, das Internet ist kein Rechtsfreier Raum ! Ich Admin Erwin Wiedmer lehne jeglich Haftung hierdurch ab, jeder Benutzer ist für seine Einträge selber verantwortlich und haftet dementsprechend ! Falls Sie mit dieser Bedingung nicht einverstanden sind - Benutzen Sie das Forum nicht ! Danke Admin Erwin Wiedmer
X

panzer plate fur ju88

#1 von BEBERT28 , 13.12.2017 22:34

hallo
ich bin françose und war sehr nicht gut fur sprechen deustch !!! ich verstand gut technische wort aber kein alles tage sprechen
aso sie kannen sprechen british oder fransoze ....oder ich will machen mit "translater" google!!!
speak english more easier! I had found ,years ago,a crash of a JU88 in a french forest.All big parts have been left,but there is a lot of little parts arround
I found a technical plate which note an JU88A5, and a lot of little pieces ,but,i am thinking ,the plane would have been "cannibalised"
searching in google,i found a picture which was exactly two of the panzer plates i found
My question is : were panzer platten good for identify a precise type of plane??|addpics|ip8-1-0476.png|/addpics|

BEBERT28  
BEBERT28

RE: panzer plate fur ju88

#2 von Teilesammler , 14.12.2017 10:50

Bonjour Bebert,

welcome to our forum. It´s no Problem to speak English if your German is not good.

It is hard to determine an aircraft by single parts. If those Armour Plates were only installed on a certain version of the Ju 88 it might help, but for a good identification it needs parts with numbers on it. Yet, a lot of parts which are found on crash sites are general parts that were used in many aircraft. If you can upload photos of the parts you found, maybe someone can help.

Best regards
Teilesammler

Teilesammler

#3 von BEBERT28 , 14.12.2017 13:22

thank you for your welcome
ido not find presentation here...
I found an identification piece about one of the motors and it was written JU88 A5 so ,my question was:is the frame of the panzer plates shown on my picture confirm this fact
it is very nice to answer because of the difficulty of language!!!
you answer too at my other question about the curious device,i had put a picture but ,unfortunately not going with my post,sorry

BEBERT28  
BEBERT28

#4 von BEBERT28 , 16.12.2017 15:02

hello pictures of plates found and piece of cockpit,the numbers corresponding to picture shown at first|addpics|ip8-6-bf47.jpg,ip8-7-d119.jpg,ip8-9-2d5f.jpg,ip8-a-255e.jpg|/addpics|

BEBERT28  
BEBERT28

Ich habe ein Ju-88/He-177 Vorhalterechner...
panzer plate fur ju88

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz